Well Monday of last week Mike really wanted to go to Disneyland and someone from his work had two extra tickets so that Mike and I could get in free. We found out that kids can get into Disneyland for free if they are 3 and under so we decided to go. We had some money left on a Marriott card so all we had to end up paying for is food.

We left Wednesday morning after the traffic died down and drove about 3 1/2 hours and got some lunch. Then went the rest of the way without stopping. Sydney did a great job and actually did not cry at all. She fell asleep on the way there which was nice but otherwise she watched movies and read books. When we got there we could not check in yet because it was not 4 so we went to Downtown Disney and got Sydney a toy because she did so well and when we could not get in the hotel she freaked cause she had to go back in the car so I felt really bad for her :) After walking around and having some dinner we went back to the hotel and got her ready for bed. I set up the pack-n-play and put it in the kitchen so that she would not see our bed, well once I got her in there she freaked out and actually climbed out of it which she has never done before. So we pulled out the sofa bed and I laid with her till she fell asleep. And actually it was a lot better than I thought it would be. 

Thursday morning we went and got our free breakfast from the hotel and headed out to Disneyland. The park did not open till 10 so we had a little waiting to do but here are some pictures of our fun little adventure :) 

Waiting to get into the Happiest Place on Earth
Sydney's favorite ride "Buzz Lightyear" she loved that there was a life size Buzz that would talk.
Sydney and I walking in Sleeping Beauty's Castle
On one of her favorite rides.
Riding all by herself, well we are on there of course but she was on the horse by herself :)

The whole gang on the Dumbo ride. She liked picking out which color she would ride in.
Her first ever piece of cotton candy, and she loved it!
And this picture is for Lisa...she asked me to say Hi to Mary but instead I got a picture for you!

We had a great time and a long drive home on Friday but Sydney did wonderful again and she actually stayed awake the whole ride home and fell asleep right before we pulled into the driveway :)