Again!

So Sunday Seth started getting another fever. I decided to wait it out as long as I could and I lasted until Tuesday afternoon.

I took him into the doctor and he does indeed have another UTI. I can not describe how frustrating it is to have him sick again. This is his third one and he is three months old....REALLY??? Come on now lets get this under control. Dr. Seitter is going to culture the urine and then get back to me if the antibiotic that he is on for the next 10 days will kill the infection. Then he is making a call to the urologist to see what the next steps will be since what we are doing now is not stopping them!